Use Of Site
This site may contain other proprietary notices and copyright information, the terms of which must be observed and followed. Information on this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Information, including product pricing and availability, may be changed or updated without notice. Babycchinos.co.uk reserve the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, and/or cancel orders in its discretion, including, without limitation, if babycchinos.co.uk believes that customer conduct violates applicable law or is harmful to the interests of babycchinos.co.uk.
Prize Draw Terms & Conditions **Please note this competition is now closed**
- Prize draws are open to all UK residents, including Northern Ireland.
- Our current Prize Draw is exclusively on Facebook: https://en-gb.facebook.com/babycchinos/
- To enter, all you have to do is:
- 1) Like & Share the Prize Draw post
- 2) Tag a friend in the Prize Draw Post
- 3) Like our Facebook Page
- 4) Sign up to our Newsletter by scrolling down on our website www.babycchinos.co.uk and filling in your email address.
- Ends 30th September 2017.
- The winner will be chosen at random after the closing date and will be notified within 14 days of the draw. If the winner cannot be contacted within 30 days, an alternative winner may be chosen. Babycchino’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner’s prize will be one Neutral 3 pc Gift Set.
- Prizes are not transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
- Acceptance of the prize constitutes consent to use the winners’ names and photos for editorial, advertising and publicity purposes.
- Contestants entering agree to be bound by above rules and regulations.
- Babycchinos has the rights to change, amend or cancel this promotion at any time at our sole discretion.
- This prize draw is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.
If you purchase a product from us through Facebook, you must comply with Facebook's Terms & Conditions found here.
4) The display of any product on our website is in no way an offer by us to sell to you. All pictures and colours are to the best quality but colours may vary depending on screen of your PC/laptop/tablet/phone you are viewing the website on.
7) We will send you an email confirmation once the transaction is complete. We will then send you a further email once the product(s) have been dispatched.
8) Should the price of the items in your order increase from the time of you placing the order and us accepting the order (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies), we will email you to advise you of the change. You will then need to resubmit your order.
9) We reserve the right to withdraw such acceptance where your offer relates to goods that have been priced below that which we intended and/or where discounts have been applied or used in error. Accordingly, we are not liable to sell you any product that might be quoted at a price lower than that meant by us.
10) DISCOUNT/OFFER CODES:
- DISCOUNT CODES: This offer cannot be exchanged for cash and has no cash value. This offer is only valid when given at the time of redemption. One offer is valid per transaction per customer. Where the value of the goods is less than the voucher, no change will be given.
All vouchers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer, voucher or promotion.
11) Only Paypal payment is accepted as payment for orders via this site. As such, please ensure you have read and accepted Paypal’s User Agreement. This can be found in the link below:
12) You (the buyer) are responsible for ensuring the details entered whilst placing the order is accurate. We are not obliged to accept the order unless the details have been entered correctly.
13) We are under no obligation to accept your order and we will not be entitled to provide an explanation.
14) All prices are reflected in UK GBP Sterling and include VAT where applicable (this will be noted in the product price where applicable), providing delivery is to a location in the United Kingdom.
15) Goods supplied or sold are not for resale.
16) We do facilitate “gift addresses” and “work addresses”. If you opt for a different delivery address to your billing address, please ensure you enter the delivery address accurately in order to ensure safe and swift delivery.
17) We may, at our discretion and expense, deliver parts of your order separately.
18) You will be responsible for the products as soon as they are delivered and found to be in conformity to the contract.
19) Ownership of the products shall pass to you once we have received payment in full.
20) If products are not available for any reason after we have accepted your order, we will let you know. We will not charge you for these products and will refund any amounts already paid (if any) to your PayPal account.
21) If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and cancel the order. We will issue a full refund of the goods. The refund will be made via the original method of payment – i.e. Paypal. If you would like to purchase these items again, please submit a new order online.
22) We make every effort to dispatch all products within the United Kingdom within five working days of acceptance of your order. Where this is not possible, we will notify you and, unless we state otherwise, ensure that your products are delivered within 28 days from acceptance.
23) For standard delivery we will charge your account for payment at the time that the order is dispatched for delivery to you.
24) Delivery will be charged at the standard rate. Other forms of delivery are also available at an additional cost which can be selected at checkout.
25) Please note we deliver to the United Kingdom and internationally – please see our below for more information.
We deliver to the United Kingdom, excluding The Channel Islands and PO Box/ BPFO addresses.
Please note deliveries to remote locations (e.g. Highlands, Isle of Man, Shetland Islands) will take longer to deliver.
We offer FREE NEXT DAY DELIVERY on all UK orders placed by 2pm (Monday to Friday excluding bank holidays).
(Please note this excludes The Channel Islands and PO Box/ BPFO addresses).
If you place your order after 2pm your order will be dispatched the following work day - please allow 2 working days for your order to arrive.
|Postal Service||Delivery Time||Price|
|UK Next Day Delivery (orders placed before 2pm)||1 working day||FREE|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm and/or MyHermes|
|UK Next Day Delivery (orders placed after 2pm)||2 working days||FREE|
|Royal Mail Special Delivery Guaranteed by 1pm and/or MyHermes|
Orders are dispatched and delivered from Monday to Friday. During busy periods and unforeseen circumstances there may be a delay in the receipt of the items. Such instances are very rare and we apologise for any inconvenience caused. If you have not received your order, please contact us using the online form.
All of our deliveries are subject to stock availability and payment authorisation, and that you are available to accept the delivery.
Please note deliveries exclude UK bank holidays and public holidays.
You will be responsible for the items as soon as they received by you. Ownership of items will pass to you upon payment for the dispatch of the items.
If we cannot deliver the products to you at the address you have specified for any reason (other than when we are at fault), we will notify you and cancel the order. We will issue a full refund of the goods. Please see our Returns Policy for more details on refunds on postage. The refund will be made via the original method of payment – i.e. Paypal. If you would like to purchase these items again, please submit a new order online.
We do our very best to dispatch the items as soon as possible.
For delivery outside the UK items may be subject to import duties/taxes, which are levied once the items reach the specified destination. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot predict their amount. We recommend you to contact your local customs office for details before placing your order. You will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes.
Please note we do not deliver to Africa.
European & International Delivery
We use Royal Mail International Tracked & Signed service. Please check if we ship to your country**
European Delivery costs £5.00.
Rest of the World Delivery costs £10.00.
Please allow 7-14 days for delivery.
If you have any questions or queries, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Where Do We Deliver To?
We use Royal Mail and MyHermes delivery services (the service used to deliver your order will be at our discretion).
We use Royal Mail Second Class as UK Standard Postage. We also offer tracked and signed delivery to the UK and international countries where it is available to send to from the UK* to ensure safe arrival of your items.
*International countries we ship to:
|Czech Republic||Latvia||Trinidad & Tobago|
If your country is not listed here, please contact us and we can see if we are able to accommodate you.
Your Rights to Withdraw
26) Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellations and additional charges) Regulations (2013) Right to withdraw: You have the right to withdraw from this agreement, but this right ends 14 days after the date we deliver the products to you. If your order consists of multiple goods, the 14 days runs from when you get the last of the batch.
- If you chose to cancel BEFORE the goods have been dispatched: Please contact us using the Contact Us Form as soon as possible so we can stop the dispatch of the order and provide you a refund.
- If you chose to cancel AFTER the goods have been dispatched: you must return the products to us and you must pay the cost in doing so. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you wish to withdraw, please contact us.
iii. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and, to the extent possible, in the same packaging as when we delivered them to you. We reserve the right to make a deduction from the refund if we find the goods are not in the same condition they were dispatched as and are not in re-saleable condition. This decision will be made at our absolute discretion. Any refunds provided will be notified to you and will credited to your Paypal account within 14 business days of receipt of the returned goods. We recommend you obtain proof of postage when returning goods to us.
- If you decide to return PART OF YOUR ORDER: you will be entitled to a partial refund, subject to the conditions laid out in point 26)iii above. Please note you will not be entitled to a refund on the postage paid on the original order. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, at your own expense, which is not refundable by us.
- If you decide to return YOUR FULL ORDER: you will be entitled to a full refund subject to the conditions laid out in point 26)iii above. You will be responsible for the cost of returning the goods to us, at your own expense, which is not refundable by us unless the item is faulty. If the item is faulty, then the cost of returning the goods will be expensed by us.
- Please note: The majority of products will be covered for a maximum period of 6 months from delivery, from manufacturing defects at the time of purchase. Please note this does not include wear and tear. All goods are carefully checked for any manufacturing defects before dispatch. See “Warranty” below.
vii. Please note that in addition to your right to withdraw, we have a Returns Policy.
27) The products which are sold via this web site have been designed to comply with the statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom.
28) We can therefore make no representation or warranty that any product is compliant with health, safety or other legal requirements which apply outside the United Kingdom, unless delivery is within the EEA and common EEA Consumer Protection and Safety rules apply.
The majority of products will be covered for a maximum period of 6 months from delivery, from manufacturing defects at the time of purchase. Please note this does not include wear and tear. All goods are carefully checked for any manufacturing defects before dispatch.
Please see our Returns Policy for more information.
29) If an item is faulty we will replace products (or, where relevant, the faulty part) free of charge or, refund to you the price of the products by way of credit to your original payment method. This only applies if the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed.
30) We will not have any further liability in respect of the products. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
32) By using our website, you agree to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself where required in the registration form, and to ensure that this information is kept accurate, complete and up to date. Once you have completed the registration process, you will have specified a username (email address) and a password. You must ensure that you keep your username and password in a safe and secure place and that you do not disclose them to anyone because you will be fully responsible for all activities which occur under your username and password. It is your responsibility to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your username and password or any other breach of security as soon as you become aware of it.
Code of Conduct
32) You are responsible for anything which you transmit or receive to, from or via or post on our web site.
33) We make every attempt to ensure the information on our website is accurate. Any omissions or errors will be seen to as soon as we become aware of it. However, we will not be liable for any omissions or errors.
34) You should not place any reliance on, nor will we be responsible or liable for anything which has been transmitted or received, or ought to have been transmitted or received but was not.
35) You are not permitted to use our web site or any of our services for any reason or purpose which is unlawful, defamatory, harmful or objectionable and, in particular, you are not permitted to transmit anything which, in our opinion, harms our business or offends other users.
36) You are not permitted to transmit to, from or via or post on our web site anything which you do not have a clear right to use. You must ensure that you do not transmit or post on our web site any material containing software viruses or files designed to damage or disrupt the good working order of any computer or telecommunications equipment.
37) You are not permitted to do anything which may disrupt in any way the operation of our web site and services, nor are you permitted to do anything which would disrupt the use and enjoyment of our web site and our services by any other user.
Proprietary Rights and Licences
39) All text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, page layouts, design and other material that is contained on our web site or is part of our services, is protected by our and their copyrights, trade marks, service marks, patents or other proprietary rights and laws.
40) We own or are licensed to use all intellectual property rights (including all copyrights, patents, trade marks and trade secrets) in connection with and in all versions of the web site and our services, the software we use to operate the web site and services and any data (including data obtained from you during the registration process) generated by users of the web site and services. You are not permitted, except where expressly authorised to do so, to change, copy, store, publish, rent, licence, sell or distribute in any way any of these intellectual property rights.
41) When you transmit or post any material to or on our web site, you grant to us non-exclusive, world wide, perpetual, royalty free licence under your copyright and other intellectual property rights to use or display or distribute that material in any way without any duty at all to account to you.
Advertisements and Promotions
42) We may use our web site or any of the services we provide or in any of the correspondence we send to you to run advertisements promoting products and services we offer, or any person or corporation duly authorised by us to advertise or promote their product or services through us.
43) We may provide or third parties may provide links or other web sites or resources. These are provided purely as a matter of convenience and we do not endorse the contents of those web sites. We are not responsible for the availability of these web sites, nor will we be liable in any way for any loss or damage which you may suffer by using those web sites. If you decide to access linked third party web sites you do so at your own risk.
Disclaimer of Warranties:
You agree that:
44.1) your use of the web site and our services is at your sole risk. The web site and services are provided on an as is and as available basis. We expressly disclaim all conditions of any kind, including but not limited to conditions of title, fitness for a particular purpose, satisfactory quality and non-infringement of proprietary or third party rights;
Limitation of Liability
Use and Storage
47) We may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the web site and the services we provide, including limits to the size or number of e-mail messages you send or the time that messages may be stored or posted on our web site. We are entitled to delete any material at any time and we will not be liable in any way for deleting or failing to store or post any material which you may transmit to us.
Suspension and Termination
50) Please note that where any submission is made jointly by two or more individuals, the duties and liabilities referred to below apply jointly and severally to each of such individuals.
51) By submitting any content to babycchinos.co.uk or successor, you represent and warrant that:
- you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property rights thereto;
- all “moral rights” that you may have in such content have been voluntarily waived by you;
- all content that you post is accurate;
- you are at least 18 years old;
52) You further agree and warrant that you shall not submit any content:
1.that is known or ought reasonably to be known by you to be false, inaccurate or misleading;
2.that infringes any of babycchinos.co.uk or third party’s copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights or rights of publicity or privacy;
3.that violates any law, statute, ordinance or regulation (including, but not limited to, those governing export control, consumer protection, unfair competition, anti-discrimination or false advertising);
4.that is, or may reasonably be considered to be, defamatory, libelous, hateful, racially or religiously biased or offensive, unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing to any individual, partnership or corporation;
5.for which you were compensated or granted any consideration by any third party;
6.that includes any information in whatever form that references directly or indirectly other websites, addresses, email or SMS addresses, contact information or phone numbers;
7.that contains any computer viruses, worms or other potentially damaging computer programs or files.
53) You agree to indemnify and hold babycchinos.co.uk or successor (and its officers, directors, agents, subsidiaries, joint ventures, employees and third-party service providers,), harmless from all claims, demands, and damages (direct and consequential) of every kind and nature, known and unknown including reasonable legal fees, arising directly or indirectly out of a breach of your representations and warranties set forth above, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
54) For any content that you submit, you grant babycchinos.co.uk a perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use, copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such content and/or incorporate such content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world without compensation to you.
56) Babycchinos.co.uk or its successor does not guarantee that you will have any alternative through babycchinos.co.uk or successor to edit or delete any content you have submitted. Ratings and written comments are generally posted within seven business days. However, babycchinos.co.uk or successor reserves the right to remove or to refuse to post any submission for any reason.
57) You acknowledge that you, not babycchinos.co.uk or successor, are responsible for the contents of your submission.
58) None of the content that you submit shall be subject to any obligation of confidence on the part of babycchinos.co.uk or successor, its agents, subsidiaries, affiliates, employees, partners or third party service providers and their respective directors, officers and employees.
59) By submitting your email or SMS address in connection with your rating and review, you agree that babycchinos.co.uk or its successor and its third party service providers may use your address to contact you about the status of your review and other administrative purposes.
Customer Review Policy & Guidelines
At babycchinos.co.uk we take our customer feedback very seriously, so we can continually improve our products for other parents and children.
60) All reviews, both good and bad, are read by the relevant buyers or product specialists and where appropriate they will work to improve the product based on customer feedback.
61) We post all reviews just as the customer has written them, as long as they only refer to the product and do not contain offensive language. We reserve the right not to post reviews which could offend or mislead, for example reviews containing any of the following types of content:
- Obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum
- Advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites
- Email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical or geographical addresses or other forms of contact information
- Unfair or improper critical, or spiteful, comments on other reviews posted on the page or their authors
- Where a product has changed, we will edit or remove comments which no longer apply (both good and bad) so that other customers are not accidentally mislead
62) If you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a product review. Instead, contact us directly.
Thank you for writing a review.
All rights reserved. Reproduction of this website or any materials relating to babycchinos.co.uk in whole or in part by any means is prohibited without the prior written permission of Soni Partnership Ltd.
Babycchinos.co.uk is a “trading as” entity of the company Soni Partnership Ltd Registered in England No. 9723120.