Looking for the perfect gift for a mum-to-be can be a bit of a challenge. The best way to tackle it is to suss out what she already has for the new arrival, and what she could do with! The best thing is to make her feel special. Babycchinos have come up with this amazing list of gift ideas for mum-to-be.
1) Pampering Session: This is the perfect gift to help mama-to-be to unwind and ease away those pregnancy aches and pains. Opt for a Pregnancy Package which are treatments specifically tailored for pregnant women.
We at Babycchinos are huge fans of Spabreaks.com. They have a wide range of spas and packages all at your finger tips! Click here to check out their pre-natal spa packages.
2) Nappy Changing Bag: We at Babycchinos have you covered. We have a huge variety of nappy changing bags to suit all tastes and preferences! Each bag is hand picked to ensure practicality without skimping out on style. We also have put together a dedicated selection of unisex bags for both mum and dad to carry! Now that’s what we call modern parenting!
Discover our full range of changing bags from backpacks, to messenger styles as well as our very own Bucket Zip backpack! We have you covered from our mini changing bag collection (perfect for a quick outing), to our duffel bags (which are perfect as a hospital bag or a weekend away) and everything in between!
Click here to browse the full range.
Don't forget to download our FREE Hospital Bag Checklist!
3) Yoga classes: To keep mummy-to-be stress free in body and mind, why not give her gift vouchers to Yoga classes?
We love YogaBellies.co.uk who take you through the whole journey from pre-conception to doing yoga with your kids!
4) Photo shoot: There is nothing quite like treasuring a memory with a photo. We love the idea of the romantic and love-filled pregnancy shots, but we do have a massive soft spot for the funny ones! Feel free to make it slightly playful to give you the giggles!
Photo credit: http://www.sheideas.com/
5) Hamper of toiletries and books: From nourishing oils, bubble baths to boob tube protection to anti-natal books, your pregnant BFF will love you for this thoughtful gift! Combine the essentials in a nifty hamper and you're all set!
Womens Health Magazine have put together the ultimate toiletries list. Find it here.
6) Pedicure: Your mummy-to-be will LOVE this idea, especially if she is well into her pregnancy and can't reach her toes anymore! Give the gift of pampered tootsies with this lovely and thoughtful gift idea.
7) Cravings Hamper: This one is truly a winner! Satisfy her pregnancy cravings and have a little giggle! Find out what she has been craving in her pregnancy and bundle them is a nice food hamper. Whether its liquorice or raw onion, pickles or mustard, no one is judging!
8) Babygrow Set: We know some women don't like the idea of receiving a "baby" gift for themselves, but honestly, some women don't mind. She is going to be buying baby clothing in preparation for the arrival so why not tick one off the list for her?
9) Body pillow: The ultimate practical gift. Help her sleep with this versatile body pillow which also doubles up as a nursing pillow when the baby arrives. That's what we call a win-win!
10) Voucher for Babysitting: This will definitely get you in the good books with mummy-to-be! This is like a "forward-dated" gift, good for when the baby arrives. You will be giving the gift of the chance for the new parents to take a much needed break, while you sneak cuddles with the bambino! Another win-win!
Template.net offers you FREE Babysitting voucher templates for you to download! Find them here.
How did you find these ideas? Do you have any amazing ideas you can share? Comment below! We would love to hear them :-)
Don't forget to check out our blog Parent Hacks for a Newborn for some very noteworthy advice for new parents.