Ok so we have covered in our blog Gift Ideas for Mum-to-be, how about making a keepsake of your journey of pregnancy? This is a wonderful way to remember the start of your journey to becoming parents. Here at Babycchinos we have come up with 7 nifty ideas to help capture these wonderful moments to be cherished for years to come. After all they grow up so quickly!
1. Pregnancy Test – Ahh where it all began. This is not everyone’s cup of tea but carries a lot of sentimental value to some as it’s the very beginning of your journey to becoming a parent and looking back at it will bring back all the excitement of finding out at the very first moment you discovered this.
2. Pregnancy Photoshoot – This is perfect for flaunting your baby bump. Capture a sweet moment with you and your partner or go all out and wacky!
Picture Credit: http://cooldigital.photography/maternity-photography-ideas-poses-and-pictures/
3. Bump Cast – This is really unusual! Get a cast made of your growing baby bump for you to keep for years to come.
Picture Credit: http://www.babybumpproductions.co.za/products/breast-belly-cast/
4. 4D Scan – Go high tech with this idea which captures a 3D image of your baby in the womb on screen which also moves in real time. How cool is that? A 4D scan will usually be performed when you're between 26 weeks and 32 weeks pregnant.
5. Art of Bump – Where artists paint unusual paintings on your bump (yes you read that right!) and take photos for you to keep. Talk about modern Art!
Picture Credit: http://www.boredpanda.com
6. Baby Scan Photo Frame – We love this idea which shows the first and second baby scans and at birth. Get it here
Picture Credit: https://www.amazon.co.uk
7. Video Time-lapse – This is quite popular at the moment! Capture your growing bump in a time-lapsed video is a fun way to remember your journey into parenthood.
Here is a an example of a video which captures pregnancy in 90 seconds!
What keepsakes did you do? Or are you planning on creating any keepsakes? Share and comment below